總網頁瀏覽量

2014年10月9日 星期四

Alkanet root soap - 紫草皂




This alkanet root soap was made for XiaoFeng who has an itchy skin.  Feng was my schoolmate at college and we lost contact with each other for decades! until reconnected earlier this year. I gave her a few soaps as small gifts when we met. Then I got a message from her telling me how much she likes the soaps I made because she has very sensitive skin and the commercial soaps she used often caused her skin itchy. And after using my soaps for a while, the itchy feeling is gone! I was so happy to learn that the little soaps can help her skin! So I made this alkanet root soap esp. for her, since alkanet root is well known for alleviating
itchy skin.

Ingredients: Coconut oil, palm oil, olive oil, shea butter, sweet almond oil, crisco, alkanet root powder, lye, distilled water.

这一款紫草皂是为晓峰特制的。峰是我的大学同学,几十年没见,今年早些时候联系上了。我见她时就送了她几块我做的手工皂。不久她就告诉我她是多么地喜欢这些手工皂因为她皮肤敏感,用市售的香皂皮肤经常瘙痒,而用了我的手工皂后,皮肤竟然不痒了!听到这个消息,我真是高兴!专门为她做了这一款紫草皂,紫草根是出名的去痒的!

成分:

extra virgin橄欖油,椰子油,棕櫚油,乳木果油,甜杏仁油,白油,紫草根粉,蒸餾水,純鹼

沒有留言:

張貼留言